1. Agreement to Terms
- The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Changes to the Terms
We may, in our sole discretion, update these Terms from time to time at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of the Terms, and you hereby waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. You will be subject to and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms are posted.
3. Access and Use of the Site
- By using and/or accessing the Site, you hereby agree that:
- if you are below 18 years old, you must obtain consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), their acceptance of these Terms and their agreement to take responsibility for (i) your actions; (ii) any charges associated with your use of any of the services, information and functions made available on the Site or purchase of any product, good or merchandise (including any part thereof) made available for sale on the Site; and (iii) your acceptance and compliance with these Terms. If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), you must stop using/accessing the Site;
- you will not copy or distribute any part of the Site in any medium without our prior written authorization; and
- you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes our rights or the rights of others.
- Notwithstanding any other rights or restrictions in these Terms, you may not use the Site to:
- transmit via or through the Site any information, data, text, images, files, links or software except in connection with your authorized use of this Site or otherwise in response to specific requests for information by us;
- introduce to the Site or any other computer or website viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code;
- obtain unauthorized access to any computer system;
- impersonate any other person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity;
- misrepresent the identity of a user or use a false e-mail address;
- tamper with or obtain access to the Site or any component of the Site;
- conduct fraudulent activities; and
- collect or harvest information regarding other users of the Site for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending such users unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- The Site may contain links to third party websites that are not affiliated with or owned, operated, or controlled by us, including third party payment system providers. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of such third party websites or the companies that own them. By using the Site, you expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from your access and use of any third party website.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us. We reserve the right to enforce the intellectual property rights in and to the Content and Marks to the fullest extent of the law.
- Subject to Term 4.3 below, you may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, sell, distribute, upload, download, use for commercial purposes or deal with any of the Content or Marks without our prior written permission.
5. Payment of Fees
- You may be required to purchase or pay a fee to access some of our services. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We bill you through an online billing account for purchases made via the Site.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of any applicable taxes unless specifically noted otherwise. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time.
- You agree to pay all charges or fees at the prices then in effect for your purchases, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon making your purchase. If your purchase is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until you notify us of your cancellation.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site.
6. Limitation of Liability
- The Site, its content, services and all text, images, merchandise and other information provided herein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without representations or warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non- infringement.
- Without limitation to the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any warranty, condition, guarantee, term or representation (i) as to the reliability, accuracy, completeness, and validity of any content or material on the Site, (ii) that the functions contained on the Site will be secure, uninterrupted or free of errors, (iii) that any defects will be corrected, or (iv) that the Site or the server(s) that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Any and all such warranties, conditions, terms and representations are specifically excluded. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the materials on the Site, including factual or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. You expressly agree that your use and/or access of the Site is at your sole risk.
- To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, we shall not be liable to any user of the Site or any other person for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or loss of use) arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failure of this Site or any materials posted therein, or any information contained therein or stored or maintained by us, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
- You acknowledge and agree that your access and use of the Site is dependent on third party service providers such as internet, network, connectivity or other link providers. Your payment for any transactions or contracts concluded by you for the supply of goods or services formed through the Site is processed by third party payment system providers and we do not retain or process any such payment information. We cannot guarantee the security of such third party payment system(s) or any payment data on the Site. We are not responsible for any acts or omissions of any third parties and disclaim any and all liability in connection with the acts, omissions or defaults of such third parties. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we are not responsible for the results of any credit inquiry, the availability or performance of the Internet, your connection to the Internet or the actions or inaction of any other person or entity, including any internet service provider. By using and/or accessing the Site, you expressly relieve us from any and all liability in connection with the acts, omissions or defaults of such third parties.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Term 6 excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty, right or liability implied into these Terms where to do so is illegal or would render any provision hereof void.
- You can cancel your subscription according to the terms by logging into your account or contacting us using the contact information provided below. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current paid term. No refunds or credits for partial months, quarters or years of service will be refunded to a customer upon cancellation.
- If you are unsatisfied with our services, please email us at email@example.com.
No refunds are offered, even if a plan is cancelled mid-month unless this is legally required.
9. Term and Termination
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site.
- Without limiting the generality of any other Term, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, and without notice or liability, to:
- deny access to and use of the site including blocking certain IP addresses, to any person for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in these Terms or of any applicable law or regulation;
- terminate your use or participation in the Site.
- In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive remedies.
- There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information if any information on the Site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
- Each of the provisions of the Terms is severable from the other(s). If any such provision or part thereof is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or illegal in any respect, such provision or part thereof shall, to the extent that such term is invalid, be deemed not to form part of the Terms but the validity, enforceability or legality of the remaining provisions hereunder shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
- The Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore, and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
Last updated: 08 August 2023